24 June 2006

after sonoma

After Sonoma we headed out to commune with the redwoods in Humboldt State Park.


A beautiful private backcountry camping spot along a stream was the perfect setting to start the marriage off right. I probably shouldn't mention this either, but making love along the banks of the stream with the sun overhead and a camping pad underneath is something I want to do every summer of my life.

We were only in New York 3 days before heading back out on the road. Just time enough to finish my work at AMNH and pack up. For newcomers, I work at various places. An outdated AMNH biography is here and my current Columbia page is here. On the road means a road trip to Vail, Colorado where Keel and I are spending the summer. We won't be back in New York until mid-August.

No comments: